Dr. Alfredo Gapuz can combine multiple restorative procedures into a single full mouth reconstruction plan at our Orlando, FL, practice to completely repair a compromised smile. Dr. Gapuz uses this treatment approach to address any combination of tooth decay, gum disease, and damaged or missing teeth. If you feel that your smile is hopeless, you can depend on Dr. Gapuz to restore the health, comfort, aesthetics, and confidence you deserve.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Treatment Options
Depending on your needs, your treatment plan can combine:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants replace lost tooth roots. A titanium post, or implant, is surgically inserted into the jaw to support crowns, bridges, or full dentures. In addition to providing the absolute best support for restorations, dental implants are the only restorative dentistry solution that can prevent shrinkage of jawbone tissue after a tooth has been lost.
- Dental Bridge - A bridge replaces one or more consecutive teeth. A bridge consists of a replacement tooth (pontic) secured to adjacent dental crowns or implants. The pontic and crowns are crafted from porcelain to look absolutely natural.
- Root Canal Therapy – Root canal therapy can eliminate painful symptoms and the need for extraction if a tooth becomes infected. The infected inner tissue of the tooth is removed, preserving the exterior. The tooth is then sealed with a crown. Dr. Gapuz' advanced approach to this procedure makes it comfortable, fast, and incredibly beneficial.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings - Fillings replace decayed dental tissue. We use tooth-colored fillings that provide better aesthetics than traditional metal fillings. Tooth-colored fillings also bond more securely with your tooth, and are completely toxin-free.
- Crowns - Porcelain tooth-shaped caps can protect compromised teeth while restoring balance to your jaws and improving the aesthetics of your smile. We use CEREC technology to create and place porcelain crowns in a single appointment. CEREC is a technology that uses digital impressions to guide computerized milling tools in creating precise dental crowns from a single block of porcelain chosen to match the shade of surrounding teeth.
Through careful analysis, expert recommendations, and treatment performed using the very latest innovations in dentistry, Dr. Gapuz can restore the comfort, health, and peace of mind you deserve.
What to Expect
Depending on the extent of treatment you require, full mouth reconstruction is usually performed in phases. At any stage of treatment, we can provide sedation dentistry to maintain your comfort. During the initial consultation, Dr. Gapuz will design your treatment plan. If your plan includes implants, you can expect to undergo two surgeries separated by about four to six months. Once the implants are in place, they can provide a lifetime of superior support for your restorations while preventing changes in jaw shape.
Book Your Consultation
The health of your smile plays an invaluable role in your quality of life. If you are suffering because multiple health issues are compromising your smile, Dr. Gapuz is here to help. Through careful analysis, expert recommendations, and treatment performed using the very latest innovations in dentistry, Dr. Gapuz can restore the comfort, health, and peace of mind you deserve. Contact us online or call (407) 251-5100 to schedule your consultation. We leave a few appointments empty each day to accommodate new patients as soon as possible.