For patients who are hoping to make multiple aesthetic improvements to their smile, Dr. Alfredo Gapuz can combine your treatments into a single smile makeover at our Orlando, FL, dental practice. With this comprehensive approach, you can achieve a completely transformed appearance. Dr. Gapuz will work with you to plan a treatment outline that can achieve your exact goals by performing multiple cosmetic treatments tailored to your unique needs.
Smile makeovers address a wide range of aesthetic concerns, including:
- Discolored teeth
- Misshapen, eroded, or disproportionately sized teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Dr. Gapuz has over 30 years of experience and can design a custom combination of non-invasive treatments that address your individual needs. At your initial consultation, he will discuss the options available and ask about your aesthetic goals. Together you can determine what concerns you wish to address and the best procedures to do so. Our staff will take multiple photographs to pair with digital scans, for precise, accurate treatment.
Benefits of Combining Procedures
Planning your complete cosmetic treatment ahead of time can help you achieve the smile of your dreams in a more convenient, streamlined process. You can achieve dramatic results in a shorter period of time because of extensive planning in the beginning that makes future treatments easier to complete. In addition, because some procedures can be performed at the same time, you can require less anesthesia and fewer appointments, lowering your overall treatment cost.
Frequently Combined Treatments
Smile makeovers can include a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to address each patient’s individual needs. Your custom makeover can include a combination of options, such as:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is one of our most common treatments because it can achieve significant effects. Our team will supervise your treatment to ensure comfortable removal of stains caused by aging and foods like coffee and wine.
- Porcelain Veneers: Crafted from thin porcelain, veneers are attached to natural teeth to cover a range of cosmetic blemishes. These customized restorations can refine misshapen, chipped, and stained teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: Crowns cover a damaged, worn, or discolored tooth, to add natural-looking strength and support. Crowns are usually made of porcelain to match surrounding teeth.
During a consultation, Dr. Gapuz and our team can answer your questions and help you understand the dramatic results you can achieve.
- Gum Lift: Uneven gum lines and extra tissue that obscures teeth can be corrected with contouring, or a gum lift. Small portions of soft tissue are removed to balance gums for a more even and proportionate smile.
- Ivisalign®: If you suffer from misalignment, rotated teeth, crowding, and other orthodontic issues, Dr. Gapuz can provide effective, discreet treatment with clear Invisalign® trays.
- Dental Bonding: This treatment achieves similar results as veneers, with less preparation of natural teeth. Composite resin is used to cover a stained or chipped tooth and conceal gaps and other imperfections. We will tint the durable resin color to match surrounding natural teeth.
Dr. Gapuz and our team will always recommend the least invasive treatment whenever possible. You can trust in our honest, expert care.
Schedule a Consultation
To set up your personal smile makeover appointment, contact Aesthetic and General Dentistry online or call us at (407) 251-5001 today. During a consultation, Dr. Gapuz and our team can answer your questions and help you understand the dramatic results you can achieve.